Here is an easy and healthy recipe of Chocolate Nut Butter I made on my Optimum Blender G2.6.
- 200 g Blanched Hazelnuts
- 100 g Dark or Raw Chocolate
- 2 teaspoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil You can add more for a ‘runnier’ butter
- 1 teaspoon Honey/Agave Nectar or 1/2 teaspoon of stevia
- Add more of either to taste
- 1 pinch of Himalayan Salt
- Gently roast the nuts in a low oven for 20 minutes till they are turning slightly golden
- Pop the nuts into the blender and blitz until the mixture turns to peanut butter consistency.
- Melt the chocolate and add it to the Optimum Blender.
- Add the cocoa, honey or Agava or stevia, salt and coconut oil and continue to blitz until well mixed. You will probably need to scrape down the sides from time to time. Once blended taste and adjust salt and sweet as required. You can also add more oil if you want a smoother spread. Reblitz as necessary
- Enjoy! This will keep in the fridge for at least 2-3 weeks or in a cupboard for a week or so.